Work Permits / Employment Authorizations

If you are not a United States citizen or a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., you must obtain permission to work legally in the United States. We can help you renew or obtain a work permit. These permits are known as an Employment Authorization Document (EAD).

Our immigration attorneys can help you with the (EAD) process, we are honest, hardworking & dedicated to protecting your freedom.

Contact a Chicago – Cook County, Illinois work permit / employment authorization immigration lawyer today!

To schedule a free consultation with a Chicago immigration lawyer at one of our local offices, call 773-521-3300, 708-788-9900 or contact us by e-mail.